This event is held in partnership with Women in Energy to increase awareness of the mining and resources industry among INSEAD students. For many people, the image of dusty faced miners mining often comes to mind when talking about our industry. This event aims to debunk some of the myths about working in our industry and bring INSEAD participants up to date on what it means to work in the mining and resources sector in the 21st century.
If you would like to attend the event, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 September 2018.
Venue: INSEAD Asia Campus – 1 Ayer Rajah Avenue 138676, Singapore
1. Opening remarks/introduction – by INSEAD representative
2. Panel discussion – my career journey
- Zayaan Kahn, Rio Tinto (Sales/Marketing)
- Robyn Dittrich, BHP (Internal Strategy/Internal Consulting)
- Kirsty Keane, Anglo American (Trading)
Women in Energy panellists
- Teresa Day, Uniper (Gas sales)
- Helen Lim, Shell
Facilitator - Vrutika Mody, representing the INSEAD women in business club