WIMAR SG 2018 Mentoring Programme
Following our successful mentoring programme in 2016 and mentoring circles programme in 2017,WIMAR SG is delighted to announce its 2018 professional Mentorship Programme, run in association with Protégé.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a group of like-minded people, be mentored by senior industry leaders and have exposure to new networks and career development opportunities.
For the running of this year’s programme, WIMAR SG have partnered with Protégé, a Singapore based organisation consultancy, specializing in coaching, diversity and inclusion and leadership development.
- Duration: Nine Months (Between kick off and Final Event) from July 2018 until March 2019
- Application Opens: 16th July 2018
- Application Closed: 10th August 2018
- Mentee Programme Fee: S$150
Both women and men will participate in the programme. WIMAR SG will nominate all Mentors based on submissions.
Protégé’s mentoring programme is a multi-faceted, fully supported and structured, 6-9 month development programme, and includes:
• Clearly defined roles for Mentor and Mentee
• Matching of the Mentor and Mentee
• Face-to-face, one-to-one mentoring
• Tailored skills workshops for both Mentors and Mentees
• Peer to peer learning and support
• Multiple networking opportunities
• Professional supervision support for Mentors
• Provide WIMAR members with support and motivation to challenge the status quo and take steps to becoming industry leaders and achieve their career goals.
• Collectively raise awareness and effect change in addressing the unique challenges women face in attaining career advancement in our industries.
• Create formal and informal opportunities for networking.
• Interact with peers and leaders from diverse industry and functional backgrounds to broaden your business perspectives.
11th July 18: Programme announcement
10th August 18: Applications close
27th August 18: Confirmation of successful applicants
30th August 18: 'Speed Networking' - Mentor/Mentee Matching
28th September 18 : Confirmation Mentor/Mentee Match
9th October 18: WIMAR Programme Launch (Trust and Life Story)
October 18 to Match 19: 6 x 1 hour, 1-to-1 Mentoring Sessions
17th October 18: Mentor Workshop
1st November 18: Mentee Workshop
5th December 18: Mod-point Review
23rd January 19: Networking Event
5th March 19: Closing Celebration
March 19: Feedback Survey