WIMAR SG 2019 Mentoring Programme
Another great Mentoring Programme is now open for registration! WIMAR has once again collaborated with Protégé, a Singapore-based consultancy that specializes in coaching, inclusion and diversity and leadership development.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a group of like-minded people, be mentored by senior industry leaders and gain exposure to new networks and career development opportunities.
Some novelties in this year’s programme include a mobile app to manage the program, a DiSC personality test and workshop for mentees, and some optional mentoring circles. The circles will provide Mentors and Mentees additional opportunities to network and delve into various topics of interest for career development.
Duration: Nine Months (Between Matching and Final Event) from September 2019 to May 2020
Application Opens: 3rd July 2019
Application Closes: 18th August 2019
Mentee Program Fee: S$150
Please note some companies’ browsers and firewalls may limit access to the application link, we invite you to use your personal equipment and network if you encounter issues.
Protégé’s Mentoring Programme is a multi-faceted, fully supported and structured 9-month development programme, and includes:
• Clearly defined roles for Mentors and Mentees
• Matching of the Mentor and Mentee
• Face-to-face, one-to-one mentoring
• Tailored skills workshops for both Mentors and Mentees
• Peer to peer learning and support
• Multiple networking opportunities
• Professional supervision support for Mentors
• Provide WIMAR members with support and motivation to challenge the status quo and to take steps to becoming industry leaders and achieving their career goals
• Collectively raise awareness and effect change in addressing the unique challenges women face in attaining career advancement in our industries
• Create formal and informal opportunities for networking
• Interact with peers and leaders with diverse backgrounds from the industry to broaden your business perspectives
24 July 19 (12:15 – 1:15 pm): Information session (Optional). Sign-up here!
18th August 19: Applications close
30th August 19: Confirmation of successful applicants
16th September 19 (6:00 – 8:30 pm): 'Speed Networking' - Mentor/Mentee Matching
8th October 19: Confirmation Mentor/Mentee Match
9th October 19: WIMAR Programme Launch (Trust and Life Story)
October 19 to May 20: 6 x 1 hour, 1-to-1 Mentoring Sessions (self-arranged) & 2 x 1.5 hours Optional Mentoring Circles
21st October 19: Mentor Skills Workshop
5th November 19: Mentee Workshop (DiSC assessment debrief, facilitated by Starting Point)
14th January 20: Mod-point Review
26th March 20 (6:00 – 8:30 pm): Networking Event
27th May 20 (6:00 – 8:30 pm): Closing Celebration