The briefing is free to attend and will take place at 13.30-18.00 at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore - 1 Fullerton Square, Singapore, 049178.
The title for the presentations is 'Policy and Trade: Prepare for Unintended Consequences' and senior experts from CRU's offices in Singapore, Beijing and London will give a series of presentations examining the key issues impacting the mining and metals sector.
We will also present CRU's market and price outlook for key industries such as iron ore, thermal and metallurgical coal, steel, aluminium, copper, base metals and technology metals such as cobalt and lithium. The speakers on the day will be:
· Wan Ling - Assistant Chief Representative, CRU Beijing
· Ryan Cochrane - Head of Base Metal Costs, CRU London
· Eoin Dinsmore - Head of Aluminium, Primary and Products, CRU London
· Susan Gao - Head of China, CRU Consulting, CRU Beijing
· Ben Jones - Managing Consultant, CRU London
· Paul Butterworth - Head of Steel Raw Materials, Steel Costs and Thermal Coal, CRU Singapore
The presentations will be followed by a drinks and networking session so you can directly to other attendees and CRU's experts. The timetable for the briefing is as follows:
· 13.30-14.30 - Registration and networking
· 14.30-16.30 - Presentations and Q&A
· 16.30-18.00 - Drinks and networking
If you and your colleagues would like to attend CRU's Singapore Mining and Metals Briefing, please register your names here to guarantee your places on the day.